We are a fully Integrated Performing Arts Facility and looking for New and Dynamic Branch Owners throughout South Africa. Tailor made Franchises for Sale. Start a new studio or rebrand your existing studio.
How to Open an NAPA Franchise:
To open an NAPA franchise in your area, you must be pre-screened by sending us your CV. Please send your inquiry along with a short CV and profile to email@example.com along with the area/town/city which you would like to open a franchise.
Upon receipt of your brief CV we will forward our “Non-Disclosure Agreement” following which we will send a comprehensive prospectus containing expected revenues, profits and obligations to enable you to understand the full meaning of being part of the brand.
Once you are satisfied with the opportunity (and we are sure you are the right person for the job) the conclusion of a franchise agreement can begin.
When buying a NAPA Franchise – you will receive the following:
- Use of the NAPA Name/Brand
- Credibility as a Performing Arts Academy
- A FULL Business Plan and Franchise Development pack
- A Starter Pack to include flyers, info brochures and a banner
- Becoming part of a National Brand and Franchise
- A Complete Training course
- A FULL Curriculum Manual with notes
- An NAPA Handbook
- A Business and Operational Manual
- Term by Term updated Curriculums/planning
- All advertising templates like Logos, Business Cards, Posters, Flyers, Banners, Advertorials etc along with a National online portal
- NAPA Website – FREE advertising and representation on the website – www.dancefactory.co.za
- Your own email address at our NAPA domain
- National publicity wherever NAPA is concerned especially social media
- Monthly updates on all competitions and Eisteddfods on national and international level
- Guidance throughout the Year
- Annual National Conference
- Quarterly Meetings
- Part of Large Showcase annually